Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm back!

Sorry about the hiatus! I had some health things going on, so now I'm going to give this another try! I've read a slew of books since KMM's highlander series, but I enjoyed them very much, they give you a new insight to some of the characters in her fever series. Overall I'd give the whole bundle a 4. There were a couple I loved and a few others that I would give a three, but KMM is an excellent writer so they are worth the read!

But since then I've reread her fever series for the third time to ready myself for Iced, which was amazing! I finished it in twelve hours. She killed me at the ending though, what I'd been dying to know the whole book she slaps on the very last page! It's going to be a long year waiting for her next Dani novel!

I've read Veronica Roth's Divergent and Insurgent which I absolutely loved! Finished those in a day each and realized that I love dystopia. I've really only started reading dystopia this year and now I can't find enough books in the genre.

Kiersten White's Paranormalcy series was good, but I feel like I'm growing further away from that type of book. I really enjoyed the first book, but the others didn't trap me like some books do. So Paranormalcy I'd give a 4 and Supernaturally and Endlessly 3's.

Kresley Cole's Poison Princess was amazing! If I could give it more than 5 stars I would, I'll be awaiting the next installment restlessly. She takes a very different path to what her end of the world looks like and she blew me away!

I'm currently reading Eve by Anna Carey and I'm about halfway through, so a review won't be far.

I'm glad to be back! Just remember I'm new to all of this still so criticism is welcome! Any help would be appreciated!

What are you reading? Or have you read any of the books in my post, if so what did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment